Poll: What do you think the Mavs shoot from 3 this game? O/U 36.5%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
58.33%
7 58.33%
Under
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss
I didnt rewatch the game to verify he was defended the whole game like this...but did anyone notice how close Bertans defender was guarding him?   I saw a few times where the defender couldnt even turn around and swat at the ball as Luka went by because the guy didnt want to give space for Bertans to hit a 3.  That will definitely help Luka.

Bertans has a chucking problem, imo...but if he can dial in his shot selection and hit those clean-ish looks...Luka will have more room to roam.  Bertans defender will have to guard or give up a 3.

I dont know if it is by design...4th quarters are for Luka in close games?....but did Brunson fade in the 4th?  Love Brunson...I think he is phenomenal player...but did he produce much in the 4th?  Was he shut down or was it by design and things were going through Luka?  

Maxi...Love his defensive versatility, size and his contract....but man you just cant let that guy touch the ball late in close games.   You cant trust him.  There is a high probability he will make an errant pass or fumble the ball to the opposing team if he puts in on the floor.   And...he is indecisive on shooting...even when open.   Compound that problem by adding in a playoff setting...he is most likely more afraid to shoot than not.   And I like Maxi.  But his 6 points or less a night is frustrating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss - by dynamicalVoid - 02-26-2022, 08:48 AM