Poll: What do you think the Mavs shoot from 3 this game? O/U 36.5%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
58.33%
7 58.33%
Under
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss
Just finished the game. What a ride!

Powell was the best Maverick on the court, by far. He was dominant on both ends (pnr defense was stellar). Dinwiddie and Bertans were both great, too.  I think it was probably a mistake not to have any of those three players on the court down the stretch.

I would take any one of them over Porzingis. Not just as a trio, mind you, I would prefer to have any one of them over Porzingis, one versus one.

Crazy how close this game was, given that BOTH Luka and Brunson struggled. I actually thought Luka had some good moments, but once again he let the refs take him out of his game down the stretch. Just before the two minute mark the jazz tied the game because he was not even paying attention to his man and barking at a referee during a transition play. He was the first defender back, and allowed his man to get the tying layup with his back turned. 

I’m not even mad. This game raised my opinion of the team despite the fact that it was a loss. I cannot believe how much deeper and more confident this team is now as a result of the trade.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss - by KillerLeft - 02-26-2022, 01:55 AM