Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 04:04 PM)fifteenth Wrote: The level of outrage on the board and the immediate bad grades from a couple of outlets give me hope! :-)

I think @"Fuerza1" and @"Kammrath" have the goods on this.

Removing Mr. "I'm not a center, and I need my touches in my spots to be comfortable" is going to be addition by subtraction, I believe. The two new bad contracts could be useful in future trades, actually, especially if Kidd and Luka get these two playing well. Let's see what a new situation and a new role do for these guy.

And regarding a bit of roster imbalance: Sometimes it takes more than one move to get the roster where you want it. Moving the immovable contract was a good first step, imo.

You can’t hate KP so much that you overlook a terrible return or overlook how the other team was desperate to get rid of these players. 

If you are going to justify it by saying we got a better fit that’s fine. But at this point we gave up the more talented and younger player. Get a FRP or don’t budge. That’s all most are saying. Instead we not only did not get a pick but threw in a 2nd round pick too. You can sell me somewhat on the players. You can’t sell me at all on the asset mgmt part.  That is where I have the biggest problem.
[-] The following 4 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • DrMav, ItsGoTime, Mavsdemon, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by hakeemfaan - 02-10-2022, 04:14 PM