Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pacers
0%
0 0%
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: IND (18-33) @ DAL (29-21) | 105-132 WIN!
I mentioned Bullock and Powell in my last game post, but I will do it again.   We can't expect Bullock to shoot like that every night, but hopefully with the increased role we see more of those game over the 2 point games.   Just a really nice game last night.

As for Powell, Is he the perfect backup center?   Maybe some bigger centers will bully him and maybe if he needs to fill in for a starter, you may see some warts.  But as he is playing, is he a perfect backup and a core player?   I love how he is playing.  In fact, it has me thinking Powell is the perfect backup, but is KP the guy for this team?  Strange times.

I know this isn't a contender as is, but I will be really surprised if this team makes a big move at the trading deadline.  They are playing really well.  Lets see if they can continue to improve and then maybe that last move gets them to the finish line.

Really glad the Mavs did the think with Rick prior to the game.  Maybe it was time to move on, but he should always get a standing O here for the championship.   I don't blame him for the 10 plus years of no playoff wins either.....he was given bad hands for the most part.   Plus, with the weird Nelson relationships with Mark, Mark really needs to show respect to people like Rick for what he did here.   Really good to see.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 50: IND (18-33) @ DAL (29-21) | 105-132 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 01-30-2022, 08:27 AM