Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN!
(01-24-2022, 06:20 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I think Luka has a tendency to miss KP a few times on the 3pt line. Didn´t notice anything in other situations, and especially the rim-running part gets more and more difficult, because teams scheme for that specific play. In turn it allows Luka to score more easily in the paint.

The most interesting play to me in the whole game was Josh Green bringing up the ball and finding a cutting Porzingis for the immediate dunk. Why? Cause it was a two second half-court offense, but the defense seemed utterly confused by the concept that the Mavs start a play without Luka (or at least Brunson) touching the ball. They were all like: Wait can they actually do that. Isn´t that illegal offense or something?

I found that so eye-opening. There is so much potential making this offense a little more unpredictable by adding that 3rd legit playmaker, plus the improvements from DFS.

Great points! THats why im all in for Sabonis. The defense would be so confused who the playmaker is going to be. Luka, Brunson, or Sabonis. It would be too much simply. Also having 3 gives the coach a termendous advantage in going with the playmaker that is showing the best game through the first 3 quarters, depending on the matchups and how they evolve in a game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN! - by burekemde - 01-24-2022, 06:22 AM