Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs are taken seriously: Being played very physically
This team took a MAJOR step forward last night. Coming into the season I thought the Mavs would fight for an 8 seed but I was wrong. Barring major injury, this team is a lock for the playoffs.

Hot takes:

1. Lebron and Davis are MVP caliber players and it took everything they had to beat the Mavs; in fact, the Mavs should've won.
  2. Doncic, if you had any doubts, is a full fledged MVP caliber, NBA superstar.
  3. Porzingis isn't on Anthony Davis' level and it showed. But he's only been back for five games. It wouldn't shock me to see him go off for 30 in their next meeting. He's capable.
  4. The Mavs need another big-time playmaker. Seth Curry is not the answer.
  5. The Mavs need another physical wing to defend Lebron. THJ is not the answer.
Re the topic of this post, the fouls were roughly even last night. I thought the game even had a playoff vibe. The Mavs lack of toughness and physicality was exposed but they're right there with the Lakers. 

After last night, I think this team is now one player away from contending.

Give me a big-time playmaking guard or a big, physical defensive wing who can shoot and this team will go places.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs are taken seriously: Being played very physically - by vfromlmf - 11-02-2019, 09:31 AM