Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
(11-02-2019, 07:36 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 07:15 AM)bartlettbear Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 07:08 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 06:50 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 12:06 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: The Mavs lost because of 22 turnovers.  End of story.
 I hate this attitude. You shouldn´t need to beat a team by 11 just to win by a 1. Even with all your faults, we would have won a clean reffed game.
The Mavs got more free throws than the Lakers.  I’m fine with the reffing. No team that turns the ball over that much and misses that many free throws deserves a win. Hopefully the team doesn’t take the whiney, blame others, excuse making attitude of the fans out of this game and actually fixes their problems.
Your 1000 % wrong no way on the Howard hold on Curry can't be called, yes players made mistakes but it does not matter when you have a call like that at end of game. It was not a slight little grab that made Curry take an extra step he was held for over in second to get Green open to tie game.
I’m 100% right. Refs miss calls. It was subtle. Just looked like Curry was out of position (he actually was) to me until they slowed it down.  Howard made a crafty play.  Good for him. There are 110 possessions in a game. It’s not going to always be called perfectly every time.  But regardless of that, no excuse for the sheer sucktitude of the Mavs at protecting the ball and making free throws. Refs have almost nothing to do with that.  If the Mavs hit one more free throw or have one less turnover over the course of the entire game, they win.  If the Mavs turn it over an average amount or are merely average at the line, they win easily.  They have no one to blame but themselves.

It was not crafty , crafty would be a slight hook, he grabbed him with two hands and held him. If that happened in a play ground , Howard would be dropped.   If it happened in high school game it would be called an intentional foul.  If it happened in college it would have been called only a in the NBA is this crap allowed it is excusable.  Cuban should go off  , Silver needs to go and then game need to be cleaned up. The antics of Lebron and Harden have ruined the game it as more related to WWE then it is any other sport.

(11-02-2019, 07:59 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote: https://i.redd.it/sjfulbtxa7w31.jpg

Looks ridiculous. Like chopped out of a comedy movie.

If I DFS in that situation I clean Howard clock.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss - by bartlettbear - 11-02-2019, 08:30 AM