Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
(11-01-2019, 11:27 PM)j0Shi Wrote: We have to talk about the refs first and foremost unfortunately. So many calls in favor of LA, LeBron specifically. So many missed stuff that cost the Mavericks. None bigger than Dwight holding Curry on the three by Green that sent it to OT. Players, coaches and Cuban better collect some 25k fines and won't spare with insults. These motherfuckers don't deserve to call another game.

This is what bothers me the most. I understand the refs are human, but they literally get paid 6 figures to do this. They should be the most elite of the elite, and trained thousands of hours. 

But these so called professionals miss THIS many calls?? Like C'mon! I don't think the NBA is rigged (Besides 06), because there are too many factors to rig a game, but you can certainly call in favor for a team. Lakers won every 50/50 call. Got literally everything to go their way. And they still needed an uncalled hold to send the game to overtime.  

The amount of contact LAL got away with on Luka is disgusting. Like actually disgusting to the point Luka may have a concussion (on contact that was never called!!).  

And the worst part about it is that these refs will not be held accountable for a performance like this. At any other job, you'd get reprimanded at the least for blowing it this many times, if you weren't terminated. As a student you'd fail and face the repercussions if you miss questions on tests, why do refs not face the same? 

I fucking loath how the NBA protects the refs as if they get it correctly most of the time. They don't. And the L2M report that confirms this garbage is meaningless. Fines. Suspensions. Demotions. Thats whats needed. If a ref is this poor at their job, send them to the D-League, and promote someone else from the D-League.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 loss - by SleepingHero - 11-01-2019, 11:35 PM