Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(11-10-2021, 05:49 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:  Cannot be bothered to watch his one links or just doesn´t want to to talk about the content. Tell me what the real issue is. Asks me to watch a four hour long video. I watched the shorter clip you provided.

Here's what you don't grasp and/or don't want to grasp.  I've provided numerous evidence to support my point which is that there is not this overwhelming consensus in the scientific community or medical community that confirm the data you repeatedly regurgitate as "crystal clear data" or other such hyperbole.  

I have read over ever link I have posted.  My point to you is that the notion of validating the studies and laps of all of these Doctors, Scientists and Researchers is not only beyond the time and scope of this discussion but it is in fact foolish that you even think you can do it with accuracy from the comfort of your easy chair or wherever you are passing judgements on the validity of all of these people many of which are far more qualified than you are. 

Its a fools errand because the fact that so much dissent exists among so many well credentialed sources proves the point I set out to make.  There is far to much concern about the validity of studies and there are far too many other studies which as you heard in the video if you paid attention that are being suppressed and neither you nor I get to see.  

Here's another well credentialed and experienced Professor and Scientist making all the same points I've made to you repeatedly.  The studies you are treating like the Bible of your faith are NOT without major concerns coming from many qualified professionals who give very, very credible rationale and evidence for their concerns. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ursYk9BaBHWW/ - Professor Robert M Kaplan Lists 3 Covid Vaccine Science Analysis Concerns 

Professor Robert M. Kaplan from UCLA is again, NOT anti-vaccine. He is vaccinated himself but he explains why the research you seem to worship is not as pure as you confidently assert to the world.  In fact many of the sources I've posted including the vaccine victims have made it clear they are not anti-vax so your accusations of cherry picking are flatly false unless you want to apply it to your selection of sources.  

1) "Trust the science." one of your mantras?   - He says as I said scientists don't all agree n this matter.  So whose science are we supposed to be trusting?  

2) He states as I have repeatedly, dissenting views are critical to advancing science.  What you are subscribing to is very possibly bad science and you double down by advocating that it should be forced into people, or at least some of them.  

3) The Professor says the data you and others regurgitate so often reporting that death rates are dramatically reduced by the vaccines are contradicted by other evidence.  He further states that some of the reported data would not accepted as causal evidence under normal circumstances. 

4)  He states concerns that serious scholars and scientists have not been able examine the FDA and CDC evidence for their positions. He claims the information being released comes mostly from highly curated industry controlled press releases.  Unacceptable for good science. 

5) Vaccine manufacturers have not been honoring requests for raw data.  

6) For speed, relaxed standards were implemented and along with the lower standards vaccine studies have not made much of their results publicly. 

7) He says legitimate scientific challenges have been set aside and labeled as misinformation.  Scientists are being labeled as anti-vaxxer further compromising young scientists objectivity. 

To be clear, this is not only about the vaccine injuries and adverse reactions.  Those number as pointed out in an earlier video are clearly magnitudes higher than other vaccines or a normal flu shot but the issue is WHY are there tens of thousands of vaccine adverse reactions and even deaths?  

Its because of rushed bad science, the very type of corrupted scientific process you're advocating should be forced upon (some) people at least until after they or one of their loved ones have already suffered some debilitating injury or death.   So examining closely the type of logic you're using e.g. acknowledging that many people are being seriously harmed but still you want to cherry pick some groups and force inject them. 

So yes in the end after listening more and more, I find your views as objectionable or more than you evidently find mine. Your failed logic and faith parading under the title of science is hurting people and what's worse is you can't even bother to listen to them publicly express their pain. 

https://nomoresilence.world 
Quote:No More Silence
We are a fast-growing group who have been affected in many different ways by the Covid-19 Vaccine implementation. We are NOT anti-vax and we are NOT conspiracy theorists. 
In fact, all the victims represented within this platform took the Vaccine thinking they were doing the right thing within the fight against Covid-19. We are however pro informed-choice, pro consent, pro science and strongly anti-coercion. 
We also wish to bring into question the reasoning and strategy behind the inordinate levels of censorship surrounding ANY factually correct negative Covid-19 Vaccine news, especially within the mainstream media and social media platforms.
We Want To Be Heard!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ursYk9BaBHWW/ - Professor Robert M Kaplan Lists 3 Covid Vaccine Science Analysis Concerns
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 11-11-2021, 09:34 PM