Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 11:13 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: That´s the beauty of science. It comes with a review system. Cannot publish anything in a medical journey without going through the process.  It´s not one person or a group of experts. It´s a world wide network of people. I don´t claim that it is without fault but it is far more trustworthy than the personal opinion of random people or interest groups.

Review systems are great but as you've said yourself its far from perfect because its not immune to forces, such as political forces and financial forces that influence the reviewers.

How about let the public and each person decide for themselves which opinions are random or personal?
Freedom of expression is still the best possible safeguard to any system.  That is why oppressive governments and oppressive societies will ALWAYS attack and eliminate free speech.

(10-03-2021, 11:13 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Do your own research. 
If you want to go down the route you are proposing. Equally valuing every possible opinion.

I didn't say anything about equally valuing every possible opinion did I?  What I have said, repeatedly, is let me and each of us decide for ourselves which opinions to value and to what degree we value you them.  I asked the question, who will decide for you which opinions you should not value?

Apparently you are willing to accept the suppression of those opinions so you won't even get a chance to fully hear and evaluate them even though they involves matters of life and death!

Quote:Do your own research.

What makes you think I don't do my own research?  I think I've posted more references here than anyone and I post the dissenting views because I can clearly see they are being suppressed, banned, individuals being attacked etc. etc.

I personally know people that have had severe adverse reactions to the vaccine, to the point of healthy people that ended up in ICU and even death.  My observations are anecdotal from a science perspective but still very real in terms of personal research. 
I am not anti-vaccine because I know also many, many more people that have not had any major adverse reaction and most have no problem at all at least not yet.

The problem is if you support forcing vaccines on people, we do know for a fact at least a few will suffer severe health effects is honestly immoral.  The CDC's own government VAERS site confirms that there is a real adverse effect issue for more than a few people  At least allow people to choose for themselves so if they and their family suffer it won't be something the government and employers forced on them. 

That's one reason the free world has never forced a vaccine on the public, until now. Now you have forced vaccinations with no recourse for you or your family if things do not go well.  Does that sound moral to you?

I understand the argument that the number is small but honestly we don't know how small or large the real number is unless all those people are accurately counted, do we? 
I know for example that the adverse effects I know about, none of them are counted in anyone's statistics or studies for the vaccine. In the videos I shared there are examples such as a vaccinated CNA who has major neurological damage and she has tried to submit her case several times to be counted in VAERS.  She has gotten no response, so her case is not in the statistics.

I imagine some are not even watching linked videos but if you haven't seen any actual adverse reaction cases go to about 12 minute mark and see Shawn Skelton's story, she's a 25 year CNA.
---
Shawn Skelton Vaccination

Other doctors and lawyers and studies even have verified that the true adverse numbers are not accurately counted and therefore simply not scientifically validated.
Again, can we stop pretending this is a one sided "Science vs Dummies" issue?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-03-2021, 12:32 PM