Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(09-30-2021, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: On this topic there is an ongoing debate on whether it's ok to force someone to take a vaccine. Basically, it offends some Americans for ANY new thing to be "forced" on them for ANY reason. So, that type has gotten busy inventing reasons not to do the thing that our society is asking them to do. 

So yes, this is news, believe it or not. It should be common sense, but I guarantee you there are people who are very angry about this announcement. The best part is that many of them aren't even people who would go to games anyway - they're just excited to have something new to complain about. 

Situation is basically the same here, the only difference is that vaccination or negative test is a rule for all public indoor places. In reality rarely anyone is actually checking if people have it.

Same as in US people hate restrictions and a lot of are quick to "waive the democracy and human rights flag", which is understood by them as "I am allowed to basically do what I want and no one is allowed to prevent me from doing it". Basically same thing you explain above.
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: MAVS NEWS: Luka, THJ, DFS, KP & DP to start | Vax rate ~90% - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 03:18 PM