Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(09-30-2021, 02:55 PM)omahen Wrote: To further explain - for Slovenia the rule is negative test and vaccination, exceptions for venues not possible

Americans have a sort of attitude about freedom. It's not really as unique in the world as most Americans believe, but the idea that we're better than other people "because freedom" is sort of woven into our culture. Since the vast majority of people (in any country) are shockingly stupid (at least in my experience) this idea manifests itself in some truly ridiculous ways here in the US on a fairly regular basis.

On this topic there is an ongoing debate about whether it's ok to force someone to take a vaccine. Basically, it offends some Americans for ANY new thing to be "forced" on them for ANY reason. So, that type has gotten busy inventing reasons not to do the thing that our society is asking them to do. 

So yes, this is news, believe it or not. It should be common sense, but I guarantee you there are people who are very angry about this announcement. The best part is that many of them aren't even people who would go to games anyway - they're just excited to have something new to complain about. 

Great place to live, and I'm proud to belong here. But my goodness it's embarrassing sometimes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: MAVS NEWS: Luka, THJ, DFS, KP & DP to start | Vax rate ~90% - by KillerLeft - 09-30-2021, 03:07 PM