Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Frank Ntilikina (6'4" w/o shoes, 7'1" wingspan) to DAL
I think I'd take Frank over Dennis. I'm not sure what DSJ's path forward to viable NBA player is. He hasn't shown that he's a good point guard and he hasn't shown he can be a good scoring off guard. 

Frank also hasn't shown that he's a point guard. He's worse than Dennis at that, I think. 

BUT, Frank seems to have a path forward to NBA viability. He has NBA level defense and NBA wing size. Drop the idea of what he was drafted to be and think of him as a potential 3&D wing with a little bit of ball handling and passing added.  He has the defense and he shot the corner three last year. He may be a 3pt shot (in not just the corners) away from being similar to DFS and Bullock. We waited for DFS's shot and were rewarded for it. And Frank might have more upside than DSJ because of his ball handling and passing, which would be good for a 3&D wing.

(09-17-2021, 12:14 PM)cow Wrote: Following the Knicks blueprint for team building under Phil Jackson seems like the smartest of moves.  What could go wrong?

Phil planned to go "Transcendant 6'7" PG + 3 point shooters who can play D?"
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Jommybone, mvossman, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Frank Ntilikina (6'4" w/o shoes, 7'1" wingspan) to DAL - by fifteenth - 09-17-2021, 12:15 PM