Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Where to watch Mavs games this season?
(10-13-2021, 10:57 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Are you able to describe how the computer/vpn is interacting with NBA League Pass to the point that "IF" the stream is slow you can just disable the VPN and NBA League Pass doesnt recognize this?

I am sick of the illegal streams myself and willing to pay....but if the stream is slow I just got duped out of money.  I am willing to pay normal USA NBA League Pass prices and use a VPN based in USA....but not if the stream is buffing constantly.

Let me ask this...does anyone on here know if you can log into to Bally Sports from multiple locations with one username and password?   If so...I am willing to pay good money for access to someones account to watch online.  I bet multiple people on here would.   I know some apps cap the number of devices to 5, others dont have any roadblocks, some you can only use one device....I dont know if Bally has protection to prevent people from skirting the rules.   

I really would like to prevent downloading a VPN...paying the VPN...hoping nothing goes wrong with the VPN...then having to pay NBA League pass to watch Mavs games.  Or getting direct TV or whichever provider shows Mavs games.
I have been using NordVPN with the NBA League Pass to watch home games. I have had no buffering issues at all this preseason. The single team pass and Nord VPN works out to just a little more than Hehe Streams for the season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavsdemon's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Where to watch Mavs games this season? - by Mavsdemon - 10-14-2021, 01:47 AM