Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(02-10-2022, 03:11 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: This was not a dump though but if Bertans returns to form of 40% from three then we are good. 

This is us hitting the rest button on Donnie's fuckup.

He's shooting 31% from 3 is injured and has only been available for the same amount of games as KP.

That's a terrible take, man.  Do you even realize what you did there?  You are going "Hey, let's wait until he gets healthy, and then maybe he can get back to form and shoot 2% more from 3 than KP and putting up about 1/3 of the stats that KP was putting up."

He has EVERY concern that KP has and barely any of the upside except he makes less money...that's it.  And we'll still be paying Bertans after KP's contract is up.

Both of those players TOGETHER average less points, less rebounds than KP.  They both have injury history and both are on bad contracts....man, there is no upside on this trade at all.

All those folks who lobbied for Bertans and trash....just suck it up and deal with it.  We would have been better to keep KP and the only way that isn't true is if the injury was a bigger deal than it was reported OR he was faking it to do a silent trade demand (which could be true).  Just speculation no rumor, nothing.

(02-10-2022, 03:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: No, they didn't.

Dude, there were people on here proposing with a straight face a package iwth Davis Bertans and other Washington players (not Beal) for KP..I know because I gave them an crap load of grief on it...and they are hiding right now or hoping that I forgot who they were...but I didn't.

The Mavs are legitimately last on the list of the teams that traded people....the only thing worse was like the Lakers who didn't make a deal, but honestly, I think the Lakers kicked our tail today doing nothing.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL 2pm TODAY | "big names available" | "lot of movement" - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM