Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the Mavs are Potentially Much Better Already...
(08-05-2021, 11:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"Kammrath" this is a great thread. Great stuff, and I think you're absolutely correct about the thesis. 

I'm happy as a clam that Richardson is gone as I'm sure you know. And, I'm happy to have added some 3&D guys who actually shoot 3's and play D. About the best ones available this summer, imo, if we're being honest. I really think that's going to be a nice deodorant in a lot of areas, and I absolutely think they (along with retained THJ) were moves made with "playing well off of Luka" in mind. Zero complaints. 

But, I also think you really believe that the Morey/Harden Houston model will work better with Luka than it did for them, and I just don't.

I feel pretty strongly that over the course of the season and especially in the playoffs, multiple sources of creation, hopefully having played together enough to form a really synergetic play style, are an absolute necessity. I don't have any cool charts or graphs to post that prove it, but that is what I take away from the playoffs every single year. 

Here ya go, pal

[Image: A-KILLER-GRAPH.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Mavs are Potentially Much Better Already... - by fifteenth - 08-06-2021, 09:29 AM