Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Eugene Omoruyi signs two-way w/ DAL | 6'5.25" no shoes, 7'1.25" wingspan
I was listening to the game on mute but the announcers said he spoke to some scouts about Omoroyi and they mentioned the names Draymond Green and PJ Tucker as potential comparisons.  I would throw out the Draymond Green comparisons.    The PJ Tucker comparisons could be better.  It took Tucker years to make a mark in the NBA.    

I think for Omoroyi you will get a better idea about him when he plays with real NBA players when you get no plays run for you.   How do you make an impact when you very rarely have the ball?  Hollinger made a tweet about him about kicking himself for not having him in his top 70 and how he thought he had a chance.   

Body type, he sort of reminds me of Brandon Bass.  Maybe more skilled, but maybe not as physical.    I would like to see him get more than 2 rebounds today after being killed on the boards, but he looks to have a pretty good feel for the game.   

https://twitter.com/johnhollinger/status...7033800705
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Eugene Omoruyi to DAL - by Kammrath - 07-30-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: FA: Eugene Omoruyi to DAL - by cow - 07-30-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: FA: Eugene Omoruyi to DAL - by Kammrath - 07-30-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: FA: Eugene Omoruyi signs two-way w/ DAL | 6'5.25" no shoes, 7'1.25" wingspan - by Chicagojk - 08-14-2021, 06:12 PM