Poll: In or out on 3/90 Lowry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
In
28.85%
15 28.85%
Out
71.15%
37 71.15%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: In or out on the Lowry pursuit?
(07-28-2021, 09:58 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I won’t discount this idea at all. It’s a good thought. Might depend on what he signs for though. If he signs for $20M, I’d have to believe we didn’t offer him a max contract to come here based on years of data that says players wouldn’t turn down that big of a difference in money at the beginning of their careers.

Yeah, and if/when that happens and you have that thought, you might have the absolute right of the situation. 

Or, maybe he just loves NY or Chi (or wherever) and doesn't want to live in Dallas. Or, maybe he wants to play with the guys he grew up with in the AAU system and not some Euro, no matter how good that guy might be. Or, maybe he wants the ball, and is 100% disinterested in playing with Luka for basketball reasons. Or, any one of a thousand other possible reasons we'll never know. 

I'm just saying that even I, Cuban-hating KL, can't bring myself to fault the team for who they don't sign. I feel like it's only fair to evaluate what they actually do. 
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth, omahen, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: POLL: In or out on the Lowry pursuit? - by KillerLeft - 07-28-2021, 10:04 PM