Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Anyone else concerned about Porzingis?
(10-24-2019, 09:33 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I am concerned that Porzingis has been practicing with the Mavs since the TDL and he doesn't look comfortable at all. He doesn't seem to know what to do on offense. He does a slip screen on every on-ball screen, can he not set an actual on-ball screen? I really thought the Doncic/KP PnR would look unstoppable. He is shooting open 3's which is good but I don't know why he doesn't pump-fake more on those. I like when he dribbles around, he gets a good rhythm off the bounce. I wish Rick was running more sets for KP to get him going. Anywho I suppose it's a work in progress being so early but he has been practicing with the team for some time now.

Like the question and share your concerns. Just one game. But he looked less athletic than I recall. Much less athletic than Dirk. And he looked like a defensive liability except in certain situations. 

Playing with Luka, Maxi, Delon & DFS helped because they rebounded so well for their positions. But it worries me a lot that he isn’t stronger or more athletic. Rik Smitsish.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else concerned about Porzingis? - by Jommybone - 10-25-2019, 07:05 PM