Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
I gave them D.
We have improved a lot as a team for sure, but big part of that due to players like Luka, THJ, DFS & Maxi improving a lot. Organic growth that was widely due to coach and decisions that were made before 2 years time. 

The Richardson for Curry deal looks meh, I have no faith in Bey being with the team next year and Richardson is a downgrade IMO. 

There are plenty of excuses to the FO, that is very true, a lot of criticism is a hindsight, and also there is the good thing that they barely made bad moves that handicap the organization.
But at the end, front office has ton of resources to do a better job and get results to improve. Even Cavs front office had plenty of excuses during Lebron first tenure, but no one cares. 
The lack of progress in this season is worrisome IMO.  

That said, it is too early to rate our draft picks, Green seems like a guy who will enter rotation next season, I think the Mavs have way more faith in Terry than the fans, and they will give him another chance (summer league, preseason and full off-season with our development coach, hopefully his personal issues is behind him) 

Who knows, maybe we have our Green and Richardson in our rookies.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by khaled1987 - 06-06-2021, 09:46 AM