Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF CHALLENGE: Round 2 *1st round points updated
Alright, now that the first round has it's first team, I want to get this started as soon as possible cause if memory serves correctly, the 2nd round can start even when the 1st is still going. 

Rules are the same as the first round, pick the winner and the amount of games it takes.

Points are doubled from the first round (Mavs related points as well)

As soon as a matchup is determined, please try to get a prediction in as soon as you can. I'm gonna set a deadline of no edits or new posts to before the first game, AFTER the last 1st round game is played. Hope that makes sense. So, if there is a 1st round game still going when a second round game starts, you get that freebie game to make edits to that series.

Once the Second round gets going, I'll move this thread to the Contests and Challenges Forum to look at and post ongoing discussion.

Here are the official points for the first round:

ItsGoTime - 11
Mavs2021 - 12
HAguiar95 - 8
DrMav - 7
Scott41theMavs - 8
Omahen - 12
Jommybone - 9
Hypermav - 8
SkenfromLMF - 9 (just noticed you didn't put in a prediction for the ATL/NY game...dang)
juanc - 9
ClutchDirk - 0 (sorry man, I wanted you to be right!)
SleepingHero - 11
Halfnir - 8
dmavs4life03 - 5 (sorry, I didn't catch this quicker, I took your first entry, what your heart says)
HoosierDaddyKid - 11
Kammrath - 11
Hogmelon - 9
khaled1987 - 9
fifteenth - 9
ReunionMav - 7

Missed the deadline:

RasheedsBigWhiteSpot - 6
F Gump - 10
Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 10
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PLAYOFF CHALLENGE: Round 2 *1st round points updated - by ItsGoTime - 05-31-2021, 06:02 AM