Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Raptors 102
(11-17-2019, 07:54 AM)Thukydides Wrote: Let´s call that mavsluvr appendix:

1) Maxi had a wonderful night. What a game by him. Absolutely destroyed Siakam all night. Even though Maxi´s shot was off tonight, you can´t measure his impact on the game. Also had some nice passes.

2) There should be zero, ZERO doubt that KP,Maxi, DFS, Curry and Luka should be our starting five. All of them should play at least 30 min a game consistently, as they did tonight.

3) KP and Maxi fit so much better together than Powell and KP. Powell is hardly playable right now, hope that changes. (Had argument with user "wuhanjay" (I think that was his name) on the old board about Powell vs. Kleber. I always was in Maxi´s camp, but the difference between the both is so huge right now - I didn´t even expect that.)

I have always been pro-Maxi over Powell (formerly wuhanjay on the other board). So definitely don't attribute that position to me lol. I have also been clammering for him this year. He's awesome.

I like KP being more selective with his shot. They still aren't going in but he's mixing it up more. I wish he would work the mid-range more and get into the paint like he did tonight. His shot is going to fall eventually. He shoots wide open shots and his stroke looks good. I expect him to go on a tear after the TDL.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Raptors 102 - by StepBackJay - 11-17-2019, 05:18 PM