Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Raptors 102
Let´s call that mavsluvr appendix:

1) Maxi had a wonderful night. What a game by him. Absolutely destroyed Siakam all night. Even though Maxi´s shot was off tonight, you can´t measure his impact on the game. Also had some nice passes.

2) There should be zero, ZERO doubt that KP,Maxi, DFS, Curry and Luka should be our starting five. All of them should play at least 30 min a game consistently, as they did tonight.

3) KP and Maxi fit so much better together than Powell and KP. Powell is hardly playable right now, hope that changes. (Had argument with user "wuhanjay" (I think that was his name) on the old board about Powell vs. Kleber. I always was in Maxi´s camp, but the difference between the both is so huge right now - I didn´t even expect that.)

4) There were small bursts of beautiful ball-movement with KP on the court. Very encouraging.

5) Wright is a beast. Those hustle plays (offensive boards, steals...) are absolutely neck breaking for the other team.

6) Luka maybe had the best game on the defensive end, I have ever seen by him. Move his feed well, cut off penetration, took a charge.

7) Big Kudos to RC for taking out Luka with 1:30 left in the third and bringing him back with 7:00 left in the fourth. No stubborness, instead a nice and necessary adjustment after what happened against NY. Hope he keeps doing that.

8) Edit: KP did a - to me - suprisingly good job against Gasol. He defended him way, way, way better than Powell. That´s good to know that he can hold his ground against big Cs. Oh saw that Mavsluvr already had that. Nevermind!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Raptors 102 - by Thukydides - 11-17-2019, 07:54 AM