Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dameris and Followill on the Presser
(07-17-2021, 01:15 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: If you feel like you want to argue that I am oversimplifying your responses

I don't think you are "oversimplifying"....I think you are repeatedly misunderstanding and/or misrepresenting my position.

During this whole discussion I do not think my actual position has been reflected accurately with the exception of you asking if I was in part acting as a balancing force to what I perceived as turning Cuban into a villain and losing the nuance in the discussion. 

Basically every time my position has been put forward, it is not an accurate depiction and usually not even close to my actual position (usually the exact opposite). And it has happened so often it has felt like gaslighting. 

So let me ask you this:

What do you think my actual position is? 

And if you don't actually KNOW my position (which I believe to be the case) or if I suggest that what you have offered is not my position, then why not ask clarifying questions? I would be happy to tell you more. 

One other thing: Rather than give a long generic list of things I may or may not be doing, why don't you specifically address a statement of mine? Look at my actual words and tell me where you think there is a logical fallacy being employed. Speaking generically makes this whole thing more "ad hominem" (and you don't know me at all and I don't know you at all) and not about the words we are posting to each other. If you have a problem with my words, point to those specifically, not something else. Let's keep this concrete.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-15-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-16-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-16-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by Kammrath - 07-17-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by Mak - 07-17-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-19-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-19-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-19-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Dameris and Followill on the Presser - by cow - 07-19-2021, 03:30 PM