Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barkley is out of "Inside the NBA" In 2 Years
(06-16-2021, 04:12 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Nah. Charles and Shaq are noted cheap shot artists.  He got called on it and was simply asked to stop by his bosses.  He got his butt hurt and is throwing a temper tantrum.  No one cancelled him.  No one disciplined him.  His bosses only asked him to stop body shaming people.  Not a big ask.

I've been a fan for years, Chuck, but if your ego is that fragile that you can't take some constructive criticism...

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-16-2021, 05:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, and Barkley has lost about 30 mph off of his fastball over the past 10 years, mostly because he doesn't seem to actually follow the NBA anymore. 

The next thing is to fire Shaq, who has done his best to make the show unwatchable for far too long. I really liked it when it was just Earnie, Kennie and Shaq. I would love to get Parker, Green and a host.

You just said you disliked Shaq now you like him ?  I presume you meant Barkley. Shaq is always tooting his own horn about how great he was. Still pissed because Nash won MVP twice. Thinks he should have won twice. I think the Dream was better, but that's just me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barkley is out of "Inside the NBA" - by DrMav - 06-16-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Barkley is out of "Inside the NBA" - by mtrot - 06-16-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Barkley is out of "Inside the NBA" In 2 Years - by HoosierDaddyKid - 06-16-2021, 06:56 PM