Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-06-2021, 10:31 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Hope Cuban has a long talk with both of them before any hasty decision. As mentioned other stars have had issues too and needed to clear up the air. All these stars have massive egos and have been the center of attention throughout their lives. I think KP is fine with ceding the limelight to Luka. What he is not fine with is just asked to be one of the other 4 when Luka is on the court. He believes he is more talented than that. The next star you get will feel the same. So that problem has to be addressed now or later. 

I totally agree that I am not a fan of KP giving less effort on defense or pouting and jacking up bad shots because he feels slighted. Let’s see where this ends up.

I'm 100% with you on another star facing similar issues with playing alongside Luka.  Luka shares the blame as does coach.  I don't really think Rick can coach Luka like how he'd want to either, but that's a different discussion.

I think the folly of trying to rehab the KP/Luka relationship goes back to my "rosiest goggles" assessment.  They just have no chemistry with one another and it has seemingly gotten worse and culminated in what we saw in the playoffs.  

Moving on just seems to make too much sense for all parties involved.  I don't hate KP and think he's a heck of a lot better than what we've seen, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be happy to be free of the injury concern.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by cow - 06-06-2021, 10:36 PM