Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-06-2021, 10:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, I completely buy this, and the way you articulated the whole post. 

At the end of the day, you think KP is a star, and I think he's faaaaaar from it. That's the difference. I don't even think he's remotely close to being the 2nd best player on the roster. Maybe I'M wrong about that, but that is point at which my thinking diverges from yours.

No. I might not be saying it correctly. I don’t know if KP is a legit 2nd star. I was sure he was when he got injured last year. I am not sure if he is anymore. 

If I was certain he was a legit 2nd star then I absolutely fire RC right now. But I am not saying that because I am not sure about KP  All I am saying is not that I want RC gone, but that I would rather have RC go first before getting rid of KP just because it is much more important to have a 2nd star than a great coach. Knowing how difficult it is to get even a 3rd tier star, let alone a 2nd tier star, I would first try another coach than get rid of KP IF it came to that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by hakeemfaan - 06-06-2021, 10:20 PM