Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-06-2021, 10:06 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Tim McMahon’s article a few hours ago makes it sound as if RC and Luka have issues too. So should we fire RC on the basis of that?

If Luka doesn’t like KP, could it not be that some of it is Luka’s fault too?  Luka has a high usage rate, doesn’t seem to want to play off the ball for long stretches, and expects others to fall in line. But KP is more talented than others on this roster. Is it wrong for him to feel he is not being used correctly?  I don’t disagree that KP’s personality when that happens is that he tends to pout and Jack up bad shots. But maybe we are looking at the symptoms than the cause?

For those talking about Collins, Collins had a similar issue with Trae earlier this year. Why do we assume that the next star we get will automatically be fine with Luka’s usage rate or just asked to adjust to whatever Luka decides to do on a particular play?  Most stars have egos and won’t put up with that. 

That is why if it comes to a player who might be a 2nd star vs a coach then I would rather part with the coach. As I said, if I am wrong and it turns out that RC was judged too harshly that is fine. Ty Lue has a title. Steve Nash might win one.  This is a star driven league.

Easiest way to fix this when we are talking about starts. Find a guard or wing that can do something of the dribble.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-06-2021, 10:09 PM