Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-06-2021, 09:30 PM)Kammrath Wrote: There are just a number of posters that I see constantly defending him despite the pretty obvious (to me) flaws and mistakes he has made this year and in the last 10 years. 

I just feel the whole RC subject has become radically polarized and I wish we talk about it as a forum with more nuance.

This is my one hardliner topic. RC is incredible and it would take a lot to convince me of the opposite. When I see posters that blame him for lost series in the late Dirk years I just cannot take them serious. He has some flaws but the good outweights the bad. No coach is perfect.
Doesn´t mean that I am not open for some RC talk but as of now I haven´t seen a good case against him (at least on this board). I was really annoyed with some of the lineup choices in game 6 but I understand that the Mavs lack talent. RC had to try some crazy stuff to make up for it. Some things worked. Others didn´t. Good example. Without the big lineups the Mavs have no chance in games 5&6 but maybe it was the wrong choice in game 7 when the Clippers caught fire from deep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-06-2021, 09:43 PM