Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-06-2021, 09:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, illustrating the opinion that Carlisle has been far from THE THING that's holding the team back and that firing him probably isn't the answer isn't even on the same planet as giving him none of the blame. I'm sure there are some people who see the issue in a binary light, but not every point made is a pendulum swing from one side to the other.

The NBA is a game of stars. The coach could not figure out how to integrate Luka and KP. He could not figure out how to run a certain number of plays with KP as the primary option. 

Is that all RC’s fault? Obviously not. KP and to a certain extent Luka also deserves blame along with Donnie.  However the coach absolutely deserves scrutiny on that. KP for all his flaws is still more irreplaceable than the head coach. That is just the reality of the NBA. I would rather see if another coach can try to make this combo work before giving up KP.  If that fails and the loss in trying that out was that we judged RC too harshly, that is fine. As I said, the NBA is a star driven league.  Even Pops needed a Duncan or a Kawhi.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by hakeemfaan - 06-06-2021, 09:41 PM