Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
(06-05-2021, 07:20 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Oh, I wasn't intending to accuse you of being mean or anything, if that's how it came across. You SHOULD say you were right, if/when you are. Adds to the fun of this place. 

Hell, when this window ends, I'll say it for you!
I have to recant a bit to share my true feeling. Completely failed, in the sense that there is only 1 max worthy guy that would make the Giannis plan (of getting a superstar this offseason) a success for that #1 goal. Kawhi Leonard will enter FA. The chances of him coming here are slim to none, however, today’s game win MIGHT make that closer to slim than none!

Not completely failed in that hopefully they can come out with a successful #2 plan that looks good in the end. Most of that will depend on if they trade KP, and what value they extract in return. Once that is determined, THJ’s contract will be the next determining factor. Finally, the rest of the story, will round out the grade, then next season will determine the success.

(06-05-2021, 09:04 PM)F Gump Wrote: Good point.

33 wins, lottery
43 wins, 7th seed
48 wins, 5th seed -- and it can be argued this team's record would have been even better, but for the extreme covid hit they took during the early season.

That's an incredibly quick climb up the very steep Western Conf ladder, with significant improvement every year. How many teams take one step forward one year, then one step back the next? Those who claim this team isn't getting any better the last couple of years need to look again.
Yes, good point! KP, JRich et al were all complete successes over the long haul and the rise proves it to be true! Your argument has won me over, keep the whole team intact! Resign THJ for $25M per cause what does penny pinching matter?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by ItsGoTime - 06-06-2021, 05:36 AM