Poll: Grade the F.O.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
6.52%
3 6.52%
B
6.52%
3 6.52%
C
26.09%
12 26.09%
D
28.26%
13 28.26%
F
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years
On the other hand, drafting Luka, just like drafting Giannis matters.    I was listening to a podcast prior to the playoffs and a Bucks fan was talking about their failed draft picks over recent years.  I always viewed the Bucks as a real good front office, but they have passed on some really good players.  At the end though, he said when you have Giannis it allows you to overlook some of the poorer moves.

Getting a team to good to championship level is really tough.  I really thought the Mavs would do well adding Championship rotation pieces to the roster though.  So far, they have struggled.   And there are a lot of well run teams in the league now.   I am hoping now that they can't dream about adding another big fish in free agency that they get back to what they have been good at 7-8 years ago of finding undervalued pieces.   Those pieces really need to be 3rd and 4th best pieces on our team.   IE Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler type of players.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rate Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban's job performance over the last 2 years - by Chicagojk - 06-05-2021, 02:02 PM