Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play-in game thread 2: SA @Mem, GS @LAL
(05-19-2021, 08:02 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: 2 things:

1) I think Luka's mid-range game is INCREDIBLE. Since he's the guy with the ball, that's enough, imo. Now, he needs to go to those moves more often, imo, and he needs to look for his shot more in general, I think.

2) THJ's midrange pull-up game isn't JET level yet, but I'm shocked more people haven't noticed how much more he has productively put the ball on the floor this season. He's one of the better drivers on the team this year, and that surprises even me.
THJ is really good at the 3 shot and the 3 pump fake 1 dribble long 2 shot. I'm talking about the amount of times they use those plays, not how good they are. One of the things I don't like about THJ is he really gets flustered when he's not in his perfect spots and has a defender on him. If he has a wide open lane to the basket, he takes it, but if a big defender gets close, I've seen too much fumbling/less confidence in the shot. So many layups that go hard off the glass and don't go in.

Really good defense there from JJJ
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Play-in game thread 2: SA @Mem, GS @LAL - by ItsGoTime - 05-19-2021, 08:08 PM