Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I know we're not winning the chip this year...
(05-06-2021, 10:02 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Why is Green just now getting minutes?  Was he being hidden for playoffs?  Something clicked with him?  

Are Mavs planning on playing him and actually trying to see how far they can get?  Or...is he a back up plan in the event JRich lays a stinker in the first game or two?

I kind of side with JRich agent on this if Mavs arent serious this year.  I would avoid taking money out of JRich and Duffy's pockets if you arent serious about winning this year.   But if Green gets serious minutes it kind of seems like they are trying to take the year/playoffs seriously.

I think RC is serious about winning a playoff series this year, and realized he needed to shake things up a bit.

On many nights the Mavs are playing with very little energy, not defending hard, and JR has been the weakest link in the starting lineup many times.

I think Green has shown enough that RC feels like he can bring energy and defense, and not make a bunch of rookie mistakes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know we're not winning the chip this year... - by embellisher - 05-06-2021, 10:07 PM