Poll: Regarding J-Rich/THJ this offseason which scenario do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letting both walk regardless of their demands
46.15%
12 46.15%
Keeping both of them for reasonable prices (J-Rich either opted in or for <10 mio and THJ for about 12 mio per year)
23.08%
6 23.08%
Letting J-Rich walk, keeping THJ´s big caphold on the books and sign him for about 12 mio (quite massively hindering our flexibility with FA)
19.23%
5 19.23%
Letting THJ walk, keeping J-Rich´s caphold on the books and sign him for about 8 mio.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich?

(05-02-2021, 09:39 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Aren't we pretty disappointed with how this roster is constructed currently anyways?

I agree that Holmes isn't a show stopper, but he's an elite roller. I think getting 3 big men that all can roll effectively will only amplify Luka's passing game. DPowell is one. We need 2 more. Holmes fits the bill and would fit nicely alongside another big signing such as Ball.

I missed the memo on this roster being poorly constructed. We are not a championship contender so obviously it’s not perfect, but the structure of the rosters solid, we just need better pieces to fit those roles. 

IMO we need:

1. more physical defensive, rim rolling center that’s a good rebounder (Dwight Howard archetype is perfect). 

2. secondary playmaker / scorer that defenses need to respect every night, not just when he’s hot. 

3. scoring 2-way wing that is above average scorer and defender. 

Role #1 was supposed to be WCS but he’s not strong enough or consistent. 

JRich and THJ are supposed to fill roles 2 & 3 but neither is consistent enough.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich? - by Sigma4Life - 05-02-2021, 10:19 AM