Poll: Regarding J-Rich/THJ this offseason which scenario do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letting both walk regardless of their demands
46.15%
12 46.15%
Keeping both of them for reasonable prices (J-Rich either opted in or for <10 mio and THJ for about 12 mio per year)
23.08%
6 23.08%
Letting J-Rich walk, keeping THJ´s big caphold on the books and sign him for about 12 mio (quite massively hindering our flexibility with FA)
19.23%
5 19.23%
Letting THJ walk, keeping J-Rich´s caphold on the books and sign him for about 8 mio.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich?
I actually don't want to get rid of J-Rich--yet.  I'm not thrilled with the $11.615 million, but I guess I'd keep him...at least one more year.  See how he develops.   He's a good defender and has some offensive potential...just has to work hard at it in the offseason.

THJ?  Ah man.  I like his hard work, fearlessness, and demeanor.  I like his hot streaks.  But I hate his shot selection.  Come on man!  Pass the ball sometimes.  This is a team!  Not a black hole everytime you touch the ball.  Would I keep him?  Maybe...for the $8 million that was mentioned for J-Rich.

I voted, but I wasn't happy with any of the choices...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich? - by ballsrchr - 04-29-2021, 02:34 PM