Poll: What to do with Justin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crucial Trade Sweetener
33.33%
7 33.33%
Should start
47.62%
10 47.62%
Keep him benched
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin
Probably half of my posts are in relation of Justin Jackson being a bigger part of this team. I think he needs to become our 3rd or 4th best player. He has the tools offensively and has the toolbox to figure it out on defense. He plays within the flow of the offense and doesn't demand the ball, while rarely wasting possessions or forcing bad shots. He produces well with limited touches. His efficiency is insane at the moment (eFG: 63.6 and TS%: 66.1). His ball handling is good enough for a SF, he's crafty and plays very smart basketball. He's tall and lanky and can get into the lane while being a good finisher (aside from missed layups vs Knicks). His 3 has been falling at a high clip (47.6) and his floater game has been good for as little as we've seen it. He doesn't force shots like THJ, and he gives you more than DFS on offense.  JJax's defense isn't bad at the moment but it isn't great either. He's big enough to guard a lot of guys and he has the lateral quickness to stay in the way on opposing drives. he may get bullied by bigger guys but to be quite honest, not many guys on this roster could do better. Lets not forget that he's still only 24 years old. He has a chance to improve on the defensive end but he'll need playing time for that. He played pretty well in the games that he started last season after he got traded here, and his style of play is perfect for this team/time period. I really do believe that by season's end or sometime early next season, we will be seeing a lot more JJax and he will be one of our better, more reliable players.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin - by TheCustodian - 11-11-2019, 10:44 AM