Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronzone dismissed in wake of last year’s sexual assault allegation
(04-19-2021, 06:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, if you believe Fish, this guy was like the best dude at his job in the entire organization. Glad that they're holding people accountable for predatory behavior (if that is indeed what happened) but this isn't exactly a great piece of news for the basketball side of things.

Eh. Honestly. What´s so great about our draft record with Europeans? Am I supposed to be impressed, because he "found" Luka? Shy

2010 drafted DoJo. Bjelica went 35th.
2011 traded 26th pick. Bogdanovic went 31st, Bertans went 42nd.
2013 traded 13th pick. Giannis went 15, Schroeder went 17, Gobert 27, Neto 47, Timma 60, Theis undrafted.
2014 Capela 25, Bogdanovic 27, Jokic 41, Kleber undrafted.

...and so on until....

2021 Pokusevski/Maledon

None of these players were out of our reach, either with our own picks or by moving minimal assets to acquire 2nd round picks.

Maybe he suggested half of these guys and Cuban rejected the ideas. Then I have to wonder why he didn´t take his incredible talents elsewhere.

Well I guess we do know, cause other owners might not turn a blind eye on sexual harrassment like a certain Mark Cuban.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ronzone dismissed in wake of last year’s sexual assault allegation - by Mavs2021 - 04-19-2021, 06:56 PM