Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whistleblower Podcast - NBA Corruption
(04-13-2021, 02:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: 2) they stopped short of claiming this, but all of the information they presented seems to point to the idea that the NBA leaked the news story that ultimately halted any further investigation.

This is a VERY safe assumption as the NBA is the only one the leak benefited.  It let them paint Tim as a rogue actor and bury the issue.  We'll never know how widespread the issue is because of this or the realities have the NBA having crews who's purpose was to extend playoff series ($$$) but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck or so the saying goes.  I think being on the end of a screw job has just made us all aware of how much of a farce the league can be.

That's why the attributed "Golden Goose" comments would be so troublesome if true.  Cow towing to your billion dollar house of cards when you've always preached about competition being ruined due to officiating would be a pretty big blow to my respect for Mark.  I'm not going to pick sides on if it is true or not, especially without hearing from the man himself and him not wanting to appear on the podcast is also interesting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower Podcast - NBA Corruption - by cow - 04-13-2021, 02:37 PM