Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't Melli be the other half of our PF tandem
(03-31-2021, 08:06 PM)HanspardShowerVoice Wrote: If you think today's players aren't complaining about every whistle, I don't know what to tell you.   We must be watching a different league.    I don't think LeBron thinks he has had a valid whistle called on him since 2012.   This is largely about ultimately meaningless aesthetics and something Mavs fans imagined up to be mad over (like a lot of other things)

For one thing, I never said anything like “today’s players aren’t complaining about every whistle.“ For another, I am not the type to look for things to complain about, as people around here know well. Lastly, this is a well-known national perception of Luka. None of us here are making it up. 

It’s totally cool if you disagree and think it is over blown. I don’t like it, myself. You don’t have to “tell me” anything, unless you want to. It’s all good!

(03-31-2021, 07:26 PM)soog Wrote: FIRST BIG OFF OF THE BENCH!!!

Yeah, but super interesting that he didn’t get any second half minutes. I honestly do not know what to make of that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't Melli be the other half of our PF tandem - by KillerLeft - 03-31-2021, 09:14 PM