Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: JJ Redick + Nicolo Melli to DAL | JJ + Iwundu + 2021 2nd + cash to NOP
(03-27-2021, 07:43 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Does anyone have any info on the Stein comment that Mavs made the Redick move without diving into his medicals and he will be out longer than they hoped?   I just saw something on Reddit.    I will await to see if this is true and if he is indeed out longer.  If true, this is a Fireable offense.  Even with such a small move.  The Mavs seem to always have issue with the details.  It is a recurring theme.   I hope it is something very minor or not true.  But it doesn't look good.    If you can't get the small things right.....

I did read that, I thought, on Twitter, but can't really find it anywhere.

I did hear Donnie say that Reddick didn't want to be traded, but wanted a buyout so that he could play where he wanted, which would seem to tell you that he actually can play, if he thought he could sign with a contender (Brooklyn, for example, where the rumor was he wanted to go).

I also heard Donnie say that Dirk and Luka had contacted him and that Luka was one of Reddick's favorite players, and that Reddick was excited....about the rehab process.

I legitimately am wondering if Reddick is the type of guy who would hold a franchise hostage (ala the way Richard Jefferson and Derek Fisher have done us) to try to get a buyout to sign with who he wanted in the beginning....I hope they had some assurance on that, as much as the injury.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by Kammrath - 03-25-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by HAguiar95 - 03-25-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by Mavs2021 - 03-25-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by Kammrath - 03-25-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by Kammrath - 03-25-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by Chicagojk - 03-25-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick to DAL - by mtrot - 03-25-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: TRADE: JJ Redick + Nicolo Melli to DAL | JJ + Iwundu + 2021 2nd + cash to NOP - by TXBamanut - 03-27-2021, 10:40 AM