Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Delon Wright to SAC | Cory Joseph + two 2nds to DET
(03-25-2021, 12:10 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I love it on this board how you can say a very general statement of, RC isn’t perfect, and RC has his warts with little to no kickback. Far be it for anyone to attempt to get any more specific than that. You have to be Eeyore and Debbie downer to do that to RC...

OK, maybe I get it. My sarcasm detector isn't always great. I'm a fan or Rick, right? Want me to be balanced and give him some criticism?

Here ya go...

1. Rick is a jerk sometimes. He's unnecessarily grumpy towards media memebers sometimes, and I wonder if that grumpiness gets aimed at players and hurts his relationship with some players. I've also heard him drop some amazing wisdom about how to respect and relate to people. So, there's that. 

2. It appears that Rick employs a system that many players just can't get, or figure out how to fit into. We've seen examples of players that are lost in Rick's system who other coaches get more out of. 

I can criticize the guy that I'm a fan of.

If I push back on other criticism I see it's not because I'm always positive or because I'm a Rick homer, or that I think all criticsm is Eeyore like. It's because I don't buy the arguments.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Delon Wright to SAC | Cory Joseph + two 2nds to DET - by fifteenth - 03-25-2021, 12:23 PM