Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
(03-12-2021, 08:14 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I think they've both had their turn here, get new blood in here. The ideas are played out. Not saying just bring anyone in, I'm saying look for an opportunity to snatch a couple guys that can run the FO and coach, then make the move.
We’ve seen that movie before. Snip snap. Donnie fired. Donnie re-hired. If we want to be real about this franchise the person that must have their place is Cuban. He isn’t Jerry. He has recent skins on the wall and he’s more concerned with winning than brand. He has plenty of $ too. So all that gives us a competitive advantage. He’s not Dolan either. All he wants is to be part of it all. He’s just a fan like us. One thing that’s overlooked is how much he used to party with players. Today though that has ended. My point is that the “negative” of Cuban these days is we still can’t hire just ANY GM or coach. There’s still a bit of that “needs to fit with Mark”. But not in a championship hindering way like Jerry. More personality. Rick has a tremendous record(we are having trouble finding a single player he mismanaged over 13 years!). Donnie is the one with the questionable record, yet he was on both the Luka AND Giannis bandwagons before either amounted to anything. IMO, Donnie must step up and show his ability to evaluate(with the best help money can buy) euro players who want to play with Luka. We need to have the best connections in that market and bring in underrated talent every year
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by Jason Terry - 03-12-2021, 10:02 PM