Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
Have yet to see a name of a young player better than Jae Crowder that Rick wasted or "hated."  And Jae Crowder isn't exactly a world beater.  We got Maxi, DFS, Brunson that are that level player.

The Mavs front office operates so that Mark Cuban can have say and pal around with his buddy Donnie.  I get it's hard to criticize Donnie with Dirk and Luka on his resume but they need to make some changes and get him some help or spend more money on scouting.  I said before the draft there was a 70-80% chance the guy they take at 18 would be a bust.  They just dont seem to emphasize the importance of those picks.  Let's listen to Dirk and draft Shane Larkin.  There's way too much Dallas Cowboys/Jones family in how this team operates.  That's been largely overlooked because we hit on two generational players.

None of that is to say that Rick Carlisle is as good as Pop or Spoelstra at developing young players but it's really hard for me to see how someone can blame him more than the front office based on the track record.

I also dont see how you can follow what Green and Terry did in their G-league stint and with a straight face say they deserve playing time on a Western Conference playoff team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 03-12-2021, 08:05 PM