Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
I’m still in the pro Rick column. Even though I have concerns about him. I get not wanting to play rookies if they’re not earning it but that Philosophy kind of falls apart when every year he latches on to some random veterans that make a tremendous amount of dumb mistakes. Stuff that he would absolutely bench a rookie for. But for some reason he’s willing to put up with copious amounts of stupidity from James Johnson. But every coach has flaws. I don’t think it’s over reactionary to point out that Rick isn’t excluded from that. None of that means that he’s not still a top five coach in the game. 

And for the record I can’t understand how anybody could still possibly blame Rick for the Rondo situation. Rondo is a giant douche. Always has been and always will be. Same with Kidd. All‘s well that ends well since he helped us win the title but I don’t think I can blame Rick for their issues either. Kidd always had a touch of bitch in him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by BasketballJones41 - 03-12-2021, 05:32 PM