Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
(03-12-2021, 04:32 PM)cow Wrote: I want names but certain names don't count?  lol (Rondo was a huge factor in the Lakers getting a chip last year).

Wright and Collison.  He and Kidd also clashed before Rick loosened his grip and let one of the greatest PG to ever breath do his thing.

I don't put the blame on Carlisle alone as Donnie and Mark often give him a tough hand to play but we also shouldn't act like Rick is a sacred cow.
You did it. I was genuinely curious and looking for names(i knew there were more).

Kidd won us a title. I don’t expect things to be constant hunky dory, but we accomplished the goal 

Just looked at Collison’s numbers and in his one year here he was at almost his exact career averages. I don’t remember what happened back then. I’ll consider that one a push 

Rondo and Wright is the true list it seems. And there’s still time for Wright to turn back into nothing..........I think Kam hit on the biggest mistake though in Crowder. RC should’ve appealed to whatever was needed to keep him happy(it’s not like he was bad here)........so not that many names over a 13 year period 

I put Crowder, Powell and Aminu on Donnie as guys we should’ve kept and turned into organizational soldiers
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by Jason Terry - 03-12-2021, 04:56 PM