Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
It's not disaster to lose a game. In the similar way we won a game against Nets before All star. 

I'm just confused what was a purpose of resting both of KP and Luka. Before the game i would say that one option was to see where team without Luka & KP ranks against one of the worst teams. Second option was, that RC wants to see players who ussualy don't play (read rookies) how much impact can have against nba team. That second option, we sadly didn't see.

But that game i think give as some answers to some other things.
First is KP, his impact and his contract doesn't seem so bad after this game. Brunson, THJ, J-Rich, Kleber & DFS are also fantastic comparing impact and their salaries.

But on the other side, that game also shows that we are spending 30-35 mil. of cap space to the players without impact. Johnson, Powell, WCS, Boban, Iwundu together are near 35 million per year and they don't have any impact. That's the Dallas biggest problem, not KP. For that money ''we could have'' a max player in the roster or. 2 players for around 15 million per year. If we add also rookie salaries who don't play we are a close to a 40 million of cap space for nothing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by MAVS-SLO - 03-12-2021, 03:38 PM