Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
I like Nate Hinton.   He is not ready yet, but I really hope he has a G-League contract with the Mavs next year.  He is a good guy to work to develop.

I must add that I think Freddie Gillepsie showed well as well.  10 points and 10 rebounds go 2 blocks a game.   He is already 23, but he may have given him the opportunity to win a two way slot next year.   I am a Baylor grad and thought his game was pretty limited for a pro and there wasn't much upside there.  But he had a good showing.   Maybe he is just not quite good enough for the NBA but with the improvement he has shown, it may warrant a two-way slot.   

I have watched very little college basketball this year.    Although I was reading Sam Veccinne (athletic) and Jonathan Wasserman (Bleacher report) draft rankings.   It appears people undervalued last years top of the draft, but this years appears to be better up top(but they are still all young).   But at my initial glance, I think I liked last years grouping from the teens to the top 10 picks in the second round more than the names I see this year.  Last years draft got a raw deal imo.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by Chicagojk - 03-08-2021, 09:10 AM