Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
(02-26-2021, 02:36 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He's small, sure. But, Luka isn't. That means that the Mavs are in a unique position to play two PG's should they choose that option. 

I see no reason that Brunson can't be worked around the same way Lillard, Young, Paul and other shrimps are. I realize that not all of them are equal, defensively, but I also don't think expecting Brunson to meet in the middle by improving as a defender is hopeless. On a team with good defensive center play (hopefully, the Mavs will join that club eventually) anything is possible.

I'm not saying they should go full steam ahead on starting the guy, but I CAN envision it as a way forward, possibly.

Luka is bad defender too though and it's not like they can funnel opposing guards into our rotation of big men.  You'd just look for switches for blow byes on Luka or post ups on Jalen.

But on the contrary, I think we should start Jalen.  He's earned the right as our second best player.  Keep raising his value.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL - by cow - 02-26-2021, 02:56 PM