Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
90.91%
10 90.91%
Blazers
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: POR (16-10) @ DAL (13-15) | 118-121 loss | 1 game losing streak
(02-14-2021, 10:31 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Sorry, Hakeem, I'm not buying it. Look at our record, look at Portland's. Doncic and Dame cancel each other out. The rest of their team that played tonight eats the rest of our roster for lunch talent-wise. That's how big the talent gap is. Then you throw in how abominably Dallas has been playing defensively.

Fine, no moral victory, but I called it in the second post on this thread - people who thought that it was probable that Dallas would win this were out to lunch. A Dallas victory would have been a fun upset, but objectively, 10 times out of 10, an upset. Portland is still a better team than we are. If it makes you feel better to be bitter about it, carry on.

If we lose a single one of the games against the Thunder, Magic, Pistons, Grizz, or Rockets, that's the time to be disgusted.

I am fine with that as I have been saying our talent level does not match other teams and have been told by Kamm especially that I am wrong and RC is holding us back. Full strength Portland might be better but missing CJ and Nurkic if we are still worse, how good or bad are we?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 28: POR (16-10) @ DAL (13-15) | 118-121 loss | 1 game losing streak - by hakeemfan - 02-14-2021, 10:37 PM